DUCT CLEANING IN LAS VEGAS, NV
Get Clean Air Throughout Your Home with Duct Cleaning
In homes and businesses, all sorts of tiny air pollutants make their way inside and can cause all kinds of health problems. Unfortunately, the dark, damp climate of these ducts also makes them a good breeding ground for bacteria, mold, fungi, and many other harmful allergens. Over time, particles get stuck and build up on the sides of the vents and cause breathing problems for residents or employees in the house or building. To avoid these problems, it’s important to schedule regular air duct cleaning service.
Why Do You Need Duct Cleaning?
Aside from buildup, the following can affect your air quality as well:
- Pet hair
- Cigarette or cigar smoke
- Water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system
- Home renovation or remodeling projects
Some people are more sensitive to these contaminants than others. Allergy and asthma sufferers, as well as young children, the elderly, and the sick tend to be more susceptible to poor air quality from dirty ducts. However, air duct cleaning can help!
How Important is Air Quality?
We suggest cleaning your dryer vent once per year and your air ducts every three to five years. If you hire us to clean your air ducts, we’ll leave them sparkling clean and you’ll be breathing easy! Indoor air can become a health hazard when compromised! Here’s what you need to know:
Las Vegas Air Quality Facts
- People spend approximately 90% of their time indoors.
- Airborne contamination exposure is significant.
- More than 50% of all office buildings/complexes have a contaminated HVAC air delivery system.
- Humans inhale more than 3,500 gallons of air every day.
- Kids inhale more particles than teens and/or adults.
- Poor IAQ makes up more than 94% of all respiratory problems.
- Over 31 million Americans are diagnosed with asthma.
- One third of those asthma suffers are kids under the age of 18.
- One ounce of dust contains 40,000 dust mites.
- 10-15% of Americans are allergic to their cat or dogs dander.
- Humans shed 700,000 skin flakes every day.
We are the experts for all of your Las Vegas indoor air quality and comfort needs.
Why Choose Fetch-a-Tech for Duct Cleaning
It’s simple: clean ducts let you breathe cleaner air. The professionally trained HVAC professionals at Fetch-a-Tech will clean your ductwork and suggest ways to keep your your air optimally safe and clean. When you need air duct cleaning, we can help!
Contact us today to request an appointment with our duct cleaning team today.