INDOOR AIR QUALITY IN LAS VEGAS
Better Indoor Quality Air for Better Quality of Life
Indoor air quality affects your overall comfort, which translates to health as well as productivity. The proverbial sniff test is one of the best ways to determine if the air in your home needs help. There is a simpler way to accomplish this while saving your nostrils.
Here are some facts about indoor air quality:
- People spend approximately 90% of their time indoors.
- Airborne contamination exposure is significant.
- More than 50% of all office buildings/complexes have a contaminated HVAC air delivery system.
- Humans inhale more than 3,500 gallons of air every day.
- Kids inhale more particles than teens and/or adults.
- Poor IAQ makes up more than 94% of all respiratory problems.
- 31 million+ Americans are diagnosed with asthma.
- One third of those asthma suffers are kids under the age of 18.
- One ounce of dust contains 40,000 dust mites. Yikes!
- 10-15% of Americans are allergic to their cat or dogs dander.
- Humans shed 700,000 flakes of skin per day.
We are the experts for all of your Las Vegas indoor air quality and comfort needs. Fetch-A-Tech completes an IAQ test in your home to see if any concerns exist. We then work with you to ensure we address the root of the problem so your indoor environment is as clean as it can be.
Here are four reasons to have your home’s air inspected by Fetch-A-Tech:
- Ductwork, your homes air delivery system can become contaminated over time with residue from smoke, mold, and bacteria from small amounts of moisture in our air.
- Prolonged exposure to these microbes, along with other biological pollutants, causes major illness and sometimes even death.
- As certified IAQ experts, we can provide you valuable air quality testing for your home.
- Bottom line: We work with you to find the most cost-effective solution to make your home clean and breathing easy.